Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Chin-Cheeto Land" and "Dancing with the Stars"

Hyrum came up the stairs dressed like this one day.  He said, "Some people might call me an Indian.  But others call me a 'Chin-Cheeto'."  Then he went on to explain all about "Chin-Cheeto Land".  

"Do you know what they call hamburgers in 'Chin-Cheeto Land'?  Chin-Cheeto Burgers."

Now, if he ever gets upset, he's supposed to say "Chin-Cheeto" as fast and as many times as he can.  It actually works at calming him down and making him laugh.
 I was on the computer and Riley said, "Mom, I'm dancing with the star."  I looked at her, because we don't even have tv right now, so where could she have learned about "Dancing with the Stars?"


Sure enough, she was!

3 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Have I ever told you about Alex and Leopard Town? He started it at about Hyrum's age and he still talks about it on the sly. So imaginative!

Krista Payne said...

Evan and Jen, I'm glad you guys were able to get your move all over with. We never were able to get away and see you guys in Enterprise but hopefuly we'll run into you in Malta or somewhere else. Send me your phone numbers again and I'll call if I get close to you guys again while I'm traveling through with work. - Major Payne

payne1211@gmail.com 435-757-6115

Michelle said...

Jen, I miss you! Your family is so adorable. It sounds like you had quite the list of unfortunate events for a while there. I hope things settle down for you!