Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Good-byes

We are definitely going to miss Enterprise and our many friends there.  It was really hard to say good-bye.  In fact, some people I missed and it's probably good b/c I would have bawled my eyes out!

 Riley and her "friends" (teachers) from nursery
"My nurseries gave me a doll!"
 Ev & Chuck
(*We picked up Chuck from a kid in Rexburg on the day I graduated and found out I was expecting Jeb.    As a puppy, he was so obnoxious, his life almost ended.  He's made every move with us until now-which means a lot in our family because of the way Evan buys and sells and trades dogs.  He is an average "cowdog" but a great family dog.  He was on the front page of the Las Vegas Review Journal when they did a write up on the ranch in Nevada.  Anyway, a few months ago, Ev told me that he gave Chuck to the Humphries.  He's at a great home now and those Humphries kids adore him.  The last time we saw him you could see he's starting to go deaf.  It's kind of sad, but he'll have a good place to live out his life.  We'll miss you Chuck!)
 The Humphries-these guys are like family to us!  They've been our neighbors for 4 years now.  I don't know what I'll do without them!  (L-R: Hyrum, Brooke, Ashlee holding Lindsay, Austin, Amanda holding Riley, Bryson.)
 Hyrum & Friends @ park
(LtoR: AJ Baker, Paige Bowler, Hyrum, Crew Evans [and Riley on the slide!])
Lindsay & Friends 
(Nathan Holt, Nelson Holt, Lindsay, Emilee Evans)
 I couldn't get Riley's age group to sit still.  Here she is sliding with Paige.
 Some of my friends: Shelley Holt (her hubby manages the dairy, Heather Holt (Alison Batt Nielsen's little sister), Julee Evans (my partner in crime in Sunbeams).
Martha Baker and Melinda Bowler--these ladies are just awesome!

And so many other friends that I don't have pics of! They are so great :) I really did love my friends and time in Enterprise.  We made some good memories.  It'll be fun to go back!

2 comments:

Terra said...

Moving is hard. Are you back in your house by your parents? I bet they are thrilled to have you close. What's Evan doing now?

Janelle Johnson said...

So glad that you have cherished memories and associations with Enterprise.