Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dog trainers

Hyrum likes to train Jimmy....or....uh.....Jimmy training him?
 "This is how I train him to jump!"
 Lindsay loves to squeal at the dogs and the cats at the door.

 And then, today, Evan had a surprise for the family. And this is one of the few times that I actually WAS surprised. I figured it was an animal but I was thinking a chicken or a goat, but.....





a PUPPY!
He is a German Shorthair and a bird dog. Ev is exciting to try him out this autumn. He is a CUTE little pup!

In other news, Hyrum got his second report card....about half way through. He has a hard time going to school--he says he misses me but I think that he would rather just be outside plowing snow with Poppa Jeff (like today). He is a good student. He likes doing "50-in-minute" and now he's excited to check out books from the library.

Lindsay is sleeping through the night from about 8pm to 6am. Yay!! She waves (occasionally) and claps (occasionally) and gives her mommy a big kiss on the cheek.

Riley still loves her dresses and dancing.  She loves going to gma's house! She also likes to watch the Dora movies on the DV-O's (instead of DVD's).

2 comments:

Jami said...

I love it! Your kids are so cute Jennifer! Brookie was way excited to be able to check out books too! Good luck with the new puppy ;).

Janelle Johnson said...

Oh, cute!