Monday, January 21, 2013

My baby.....sob

One day, I woke up and my baby was standing in her crib. The mattress was lowered that day.
 Later that day, I was using the bathroom and Lindsay was playing by the tub. I looked down after I was done washing my hands and she was IN the tub (with no water). The bathroom doors are now shut.
 She learned to crawl with her belly off of the floor but she still prefers army crawling. My floors are never clean enough.
 
*No baby was harmed or actually eating stuff off the floor with this photo. It was staged with a puff.
 How she feels when you try to help her crawl on her hands and knees.

And to end the month, she decided that she WOULD drink formula from a bottle! Hallelujah! That means I can go places now, I could substitute, Evan can feed her, Mom can babysit, others could babysit, she doesn't need...me......WAIT! I want my baby back...sob....
 
 


No comments: