Sunday, February 17, 2013

Direct flight to Spokane, kind of

Week without the kids....woooo-hooo! It has been forever since Ev and I have gone even to Walmart without at least one of the kids dragging on our shirt tails. So when I found out the Rex's and Bingham's were going to the Farm Credit Service conference, I was all on board. So we left late Monday afternoon and drove to Boise, then flew to Salt Lake, then flew back up to Spokane (it was the cheapest flight).  The food was delicious, the company was a little rowdy, meeting new people was interesting, and the conferences were educational and entertaining.. We probably had too much fun, but I loved it!
 
(all pictures were used without permission from Jami's camera)
Denny's, after 3 takeoffs and landings, and a long day and we're still looking hot and sexy.
 Jami & Zeb Bingham. These guys were the quiet book worms of the group.....or not.
 
 Kallan and Rosanne. If you ever want an interesting topic, just ask Kallan about middle-aged women who have had lots of kids. Puts you in a chipper, romantic, Valentine's Day mood :)
 
And I'm pretty sure that Jami will sale this picture for millions of Rosanne and I at the airport. It is just so hard to avoid the paparazzi.

2 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

That last shot does look like a celeb at the airport paparazzi shot!

Jami said...

Well I haven't checked into your blog lately, but it looks like I am now famous, since we made it on the Isrealson Blog! We had a blast with you crazies...we will have to do it again!
Oh...and yes...bookworms we are ;).