Monday, April 8, 2013

Funny Lines

(Last Christmas)
Ev: Riley, are you excited to get a Christmas tree?
Ri: No!
Ev: Why?
Ri: B/c you took me away from my Grandma!

Riley on our way to Arizona:
"I'm excited to see Gma Vicki. And Poppa Bernie's mustache!"

Hy & Ri were playing a game where they charged straight at Grandpa Jeff's legs and would duck through & under. Poppa protected his "huevos" and Hy said, "I hope I don't break your little marbles!"

Riley called Lindsay's walker toy a lawn mower. She then told me, "Mom, I've got to 'lawn' my grass!"
Lindsay's pigtails

4 comments:

Jami said...

My monthly "checkup" on your blog! Did you miss me? Such cute and fun posts! I love the leprechaun, he was so clever. This particular post cracked me up! Don't tell her dad that I was thinking about his " little marbles", but that is hilarious!! Hey rum is such a silly kid!

Jami said...

Hyrum....silly iPad!

Janelle Johnson said...

Cute piggie tails.

Brittney said...

She looks exactly like Riley in that picture! Such cute kiddos! And I agree (from your last post) only a man would come up with such a name for a chicken. That made me chuckle!