Sunday, July 20, 2014

A few FIRSTS....

Riley came up to me a few weeks ago b/c her tooth hurt. Surprise, surprise her FIRST loose tooth! She lost it a week later. The bigger surprise was the permanent tooth that was poking through right behind it. Ahhh, braces!

 My FIRST cousin, Emily Banks let two of her kids, Caleb & Ila come help Aunt Vickie watch the kids while I helped with the harvest. 1-Aunt Vickie is like Mary Poppins. 2-I was grateful for the chance to work a little but, I'm even more blessed to stay at home and raise my kiddos. I love them so much and wouldn't have it any other way!
 Evan went to his FIRST broadway musical (in SLC) and I saw "Wicked" for the FIRST time. Loved it. Loved the date night, too!
 Kelsey had her FIRST swim at Grush's pool at the family swim night after the older 3 finished summer swimming lessons. She also got her FIRST ponytail....compliments of the Mummsie!!

No comments: