Sunday, July 20, 2014

That's how we roll....

Riley: "I wished that I could have icecream. But I just put on my lipstick, so I can't."
 

 Lindsay spread out a blanket one morning and was doing something. I looked over and realized she was doing yoga poses just like Grandmummsie! Loved it!
 
 
I told Hyrum that soon we would be helping Gmummsie with bottling her green beans. Hy wasn't really excited with the idea and protested: "Mom! We don't even know when Grandma will 'hatch' her green beans!!!"
 FUN girls night out for a sad reason: Nicole is moving to Wyoming. We're going to miss her. She's Riley's "friend." L to R: Lacey Higley, Tana Christensen, Me & Kels, Jami Bingham, Cobie Holtman, Nicole Dastrup. PS- I was the oldest one there. What the??? I'm not that old am I?
 
 
Lindsay has an ear infection and was crying in the truck. After a while, Riley finally yelled, "Lindsay!" and then started singing, "Don't go cryin' to your mama" (Paramore song)
 

 The kids had their first campout on top of the club house. Lindsay came in after the popcorn. Riley came in about 5:30 because the wolves were going to eat her. Hy had so much fun he slept out there the next night! We love the clubhouse!
 

 Beautiful sunrise on my way to meet Mummsie for a bike ride!
 My covergirl. She found mascara, eyeshadow, chapstick & lipgloss. Pretty girl!
In town we were stopped for a train....with tractors on it. Hy thought it was AWESOME!

No comments: