Sunday, April 26, 2015

Aunt Decca's & Cousin Stevie's

Sometime this winter, Hyrum & Kelsey & I went to Aunt Decca's. Decca was going down to Enterprise and Evan was down there already working at Holt's dairy. I also got to meet up with Valaine Palmer (old h.s. friend) and get some meds for my corgi dog.

Stevie and I snuggling on the couch early in the morning. Stevie doesn't snuggle. I loved this!!
 Kelsey wearing one of Stevie's 5,284 head bows.
 The oldest cousin playing with the littlest cousins.
 Playing in Stevie's crib "napping".
 Kelsey liked to pull Stevie's binky out of her mouth, then quickly put it in again when she started crying. Classic case of "baby bullying." Don't believe me? I just laughed and captured it on my camera phone. Maybe that is considered "aunt bullying."

No comments: