Sunday, April 26, 2015

Other Winter fun, besides puppies

 A friend gave Kelsey this dress. I've never been a hat fan. But I had to ridicule my daughter at least once in her life!! Hahahaha! She looks like a little beret girl :)
 For pack meeting, we had a rocket derby. We got the rocket a month earlier, but the night before, Hy & Ev started working on it.
Of course, Hyrum got first place. I'm pretty sure it was because the paint was still drying ;) Here he is with his friend, Dusty Booth who we take to church with us sometimes.

 We had only 2 days this winter where we could pull sleds behind the four-wheeler...this winter was too mild. By the time it was afternoon, most of this snow was gone.
Hyrum was looking in the mirror one evening and said, smiling: "I like the face Jesus gave me."

Lindsay calls "cheese crisps" (basically a cheese quesadilla) "Squeeze Piss". Of course that makes us giggle!

She will sign words during dinner. One night, she wanted the ranch dressing and she asked, "How do you sign 'CAL ranch'?"

She also likes to help Evan " 'swange' (train) the dogs".

No comments: