Sunday, April 5, 2015

Christmas 2014

 We had a fancy Christmas Eve dinner at the Mummsie's. Who doesn't love a guy doing dishes??
 Family picture. What a cracker-jack looking group!?! (Is that a term?)
 Riley got a new dress (like a real princess) from Gma Vicki as well as jewelry.
 Lindsay loves her babies.
 Hy got a new winter hat and remote control car and BB's for his gun!
 Kelsey giving loves to her new baby doll.
I'm seriously the worst photo-taking mother ever. I mean this is ALL  I got for Christmas pictures! Ugh on me. I'm having a hard time with the digital/camera phone and prints/blogs/digital storage--so I don't take pictures. What's up with that?
From Santa: Hy-bathrobe, hatchet/shovel thing, Riley & Lindsay-Elsa dolls, Kelsey-purse thing.
I'm also becoming disenchanted with toys. We have so much stuff that I'm constantly trying to organize. Ugh on me, again! Luckily, Grandmas came to the rescue with fun gifts! I love the little sign that says, "Who needs Santa when you've got Grandma?"
But it was a fun Christmas at home!

No comments: