Sunday, July 12, 2015

Israelsen Reality TV

This stuff isn't even rehearsed!

Gopher trapping for family home evening.
 Kelsey is supervising. By the look on her face, all is NOT well.
 Please, no one ever tell my children that the horse in Walmart actually moves if you put money in it. One day, they'll figure it out and they'll have to go through years of therapy to get over it.
 Typical morning at the Israelsen house with eccentric hair dos, angry eyes, and frequent trips to the bathroom.


Lindsay & I were going over colors. I asked her what color her shirt was, wondering what she'd say b/c we hadn't talked about the color brown. Lindsay: CHOCOLATE!! And then she told me that she'd like some chocolate because it makes her feel better. That's MY girl!!!!

Riley (sniffing some roses Ev bought me): Mmmmm.....they smell like carrots!

Ri: I want to go on my mission to....Elba! (Elba is a neighboring town here and Ev was talking about it being pretty). Way to expand your horizons, Ri!!

Hy: A mission gets you in shape for marriage.

Ri: Eye drops hurt, not cough drops. (This comes from when she had her eye surgery).

Linz: "Mommy, you spilled" in a sing-songy, mockery voice
Me: We don't talk that way.
Linz: "Mommy, you spilled, please!" in a sweet voice

Linz: I have a snail in my finger (I think she meant nail)

Riley put her blue "Frozen" blanket over her head "Let's have a play. I am the WATERFALL!"

No comments: