Sunday, July 12, 2015

Lindsay's 3rd Bday

Sweet Lindsay turned the BIG 3, Mar. 19th (I'm a little behind blogging.) I had a baby stroller for her, but didn't end up giving it to her. With my friend's Amazon Prime account, I ordered her a pink princess guitar and had it delivered ON her bday! She LOVES it. The only pics I have are actually videos, so I'll have to post the pics of her boots from Grandmummsie instead. She also LOVES her pink cowgirl boots and her darling levi jacket from Gma Vicki.  My Lindsay is my helper. She has a quick smile and melts hearts...especiallly her daddy's. She loves the animals and is great to help out. She loves to snuggle and doesn't like to be alone in the dark. She's a lot more timid than my other kids and prefers Mom or Grandma or Dad.


 And some chicken pics we found at D&B in Twin Falls.


My little Sunbeam!!

No comments: