Sunday, December 13, 2015

Ami & Justin's Wedding, Part 2

So, because of my lack of preparation, I actually missed the sealing ;( I was so bummed. Again, because of my procrastination, I missed out. I was glad Evan got to go in. The kids and I enjoyed the a/c...and the visitor's center.

 My favorite in-laws and the groom and bride.
 L to R: Jake, Andi, Marty, Missy, LaVell, Vicki, Riley, Justin, Ami, Bernie, Kalene, Hyrum, Aunt Jill, Aunt Ethel, Me, Ev (holding a melting Jibbers and a fried Machi-machi).
 At the reception. It started raining. that helped with the heat. A little.
 This is a momentous moment! The last time the original six were together was at our wedding...12 years ago! Kalene, Karma, Ami & Justin, Amber, Evan & Wayne.
 Basically, the whole clan! Woo hoo! Love our family. So grateful for Ami who was willing to join this crew!


No comments: