Sunday, December 13, 2015

Jackson Hole

Dad & Mom got a time share for a place in Jackson Hole for a week. I tried to get Ev to go with me. He said no. I tried the Relief Society Presidency. They popped and fizzled. So, dad and mom finally made time as did Decca one weekend and they invited me and the little minions to go with them. So we did. I actually got to ride the Harley to Bear World. Decca got the scenic route to Jackson Hole. Such is life.

Cute bear cubs wrestling each other at Bear World.
 Kelsey and I wore our Mama Bear and Baby Bear shirts.
 Our "hike" in Jackson by Jenny Lake. It was the LoToJa bike race and there were a TON of people. But the weather was perfect. Apparently there were a lot of bears in the area as well, so we were a little nervous. If I ever go to Jackson again, I need to take my bike!!!!
 Photo Op!
 Me and my girls
 Decca and I went to Bubba's Bar-b-que for some ribs. Oh...they were good.

No comments: