Sunday, December 13, 2015

Corgis, TOPS, & the curly hairs

So I'm part of TOPS (taking off pounds sensibly) and love our TOPS group. I feel like more than a weight-loss group it is a healthy life style group just helping us eat better and move more. This summer, we went on hikes and I loved it! Current members are: Rosanne Rex, Loralee Hansberger, Kimberly Gilbert, the Mummsie, Me & Margie (on the bottom pic). We have a good time together. Currently, Kim & I exercise at 5:30 am with T-25. Its a good workout!

In this pic, we went up behind the "R" mountain.
Here we are at the Grush Dairy office where we do weigh-ins and have our weekly mtgs.
And this was our Lake Cleveland hike. I hope we do it again next summer.
 Kimberly's daughters are known as the "curly hairs". We watched them at Storybook Park one day.
Top, L to R: Hy, Audrey, Jibbers, Hannah, Leah, Lindsay. Middle: Sadee, Jennie, Riley. Hy is the same age as Audrey, Riley the twins, Lindsay as Leah. Jeb would have been the same age as Jennie and then we got a Jibbers. Its pretty fun and they are sweet girls.
 In my quest for health, I would run up along the BLM. One day, I did the full 1.5 miles and turned around and there was old meat laying there. Of course, the corgis started chewing on it. I reached down to pull Herbie away and Muzzy tried to bite him for me and bit me instead! And she must of broken a blood vessel because check out that lump! I ended up getting antibiotics, but it didn't even break skin, so..... I don't know. Dang Muzzy! We knew that when we got her she was 'dog-aggressive" but I wasn't impressed when she got me!

 But right before I got home, Lindsay saw me and ran to me ....

 with a bouquet of dandelions! Totally melted my heart. Love my Linz.


No comments: