Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy 50th B-day, Dad!

My dad just turned 50 last month and we threw a little shindig for him a little bit later. It was so much fun for me and I just enjoyed getting to see everyone. Here's Dad with Decca Sue. Look at that blazin' cake!
These are my parents and siblings. (L to R, top:) J.C., Jessica, Dad, Mom, and Janeen. (L to R, bottom:) Janelle, Jen. *Janelle, I've decided that you probably could have stood up. I still needed to crouch in front of Mom.
And last is a pic of Dad with his mom, stepfather, sisters, brother-in-law, and wife.

I've decided that he's really not that OLD, however, I slightly remember my own grandparents being in their late 50's when I was a kid, so........

Happy Birthday, Dad! You're lookin' good!

2 comments:

Delee said...

Happy Birthday, Uncle Jeff!

Janelle Johnson said...

Totally didn't have to stoop. I forget I am short. I have height-perception problems due to my disability of shortness.