Monday, May 5, 2008

Moved!!

Hey ya'll! We are moved and unpacking boxes, cleaning, etc. We are doing really well and are excited to be here with our new job. We are going to miss our friends and family from Malta very much (as well as the new house, the hospital, the school.....etc.) but we're excited and optimistic for our opportunities here. We love our neighbors and the view from our house is absolutely gorgeous. Here are some pics of our house that has been recently repainted. Out with the dark panelling and in with a new paint job...yay!


This is how my men spent Sunday after the big drive and unpacking heavy furniture.
This is our bed in the M. Bdrm with the green paint. I'll have to try and get a better picture. It looked awesome though.

And this last sideways pic shows our hall with the cedar trim. (sorry, once again I can't rotate). But it just lightened this hallway up a bunch.

The rest of today has been unpacking and tomorrow we are branding. It will be Hyrum's first...I should probably take my camera.

3 comments:

Grandmummsie said...

I like the cedar trimming and the paint jog did brighten up the house. I look forward to visiting and seeing the remodeling job up close. Jessica's senior project is done ~ big celebration! Janeen is preparing for district track meets. Dad is finally getting over that nasty flu and Mom is trying to convince herself that she doesn't have the flu!??!

Delee said...

Good luck in your new home! Moving is so bitter-sweet. I wish you all the best! I can't believe how big Hyrum is getting, he's so cute!

Julia Izzy said...

congrats! they must of been pretty tired! :)