Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The "New" Kitchen -1

Yay! It is done! (It was actually done a while ago, but Murray had to put trim and I had to clean it and there are a few other things that I'll change later, but....)

Top to bottom, L to R: #1-The old kitchen.....dark, dreary and seventies. #2- The cupboards are gone but check out that cute, green flowered wallpaper. Not really for a kitchen, but maybe a little girl's room. #3-The beginning of something new. #4- Wow! I love it! Murray did a wonderful job and fixed not only cupboards, but electrical, plumbing, everything!

5 comments:

Annie Empey said...

Yey!! I'm so glad you got it to work! Good job, it looks great....and your kitchen looks good too :-)

Janelle Johnson said...

Oh I like it a lot.

Delee said...

Wow, your kitchen looks great! I love it!

Janae said...

It looks so good!! How fun!!

Laura said...

Wow Jen that's really pretty. Does it make you feel like a "real" grown-up to get to re-do your kitchen? :)