Saturday, October 25, 2008

Birthday Boys, Part II

Evan opening his box of diapers from Humphries'. (Actually it was a giant inflatable Christmas Tigger...are you jealous Decca...don't worry, it sleeps in the guest bed so you can cuddle with it over Thanksgiving.) Hyrum opening one of his tractors.
Buzzy blowing out his candles on his birthday cake. We still wonder if Kensey and Austin helped...



Singing the birthday song to Evan and Hyrum. They LOVED it.

The AMAZING first cute cake I have ever made. The edible John Deere with a "Twinkie" bucket. Thank you so much Erin. I still don't think it is as cute as yours, but Hyrum liked it.



All in all, it was a great two days of celebrating. I feel bad for Evan, because his passed three birthdays haven't been as good since I've been so focused on Hyrum. Next year, though, is the big 3-0, so we better start planning now!!!



5 comments:

The Grush's said...

That cake looks awesome. Maybe next year I will do the same cake just make it green and yellow. Matthew would love it.

Janelle Johnson said...

30. Wow Ev is old. I loved the pictures. And the cake was awesome. I like the twix on there too. That's neat.

Jessica said...

I am so jealous!! Yes, I will definately be cuddling with the Tigger when I am not cuddling with Steve! :) Your cake looks awesome, Jen. You should go on Ace of Cakes.

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

That is a dang cute cake! I am impressed. I don't know if Sydney will ever have a cute cake because I have no idea how to make one. That is awesome!

Janae said...

Jen-- Love the cake! It turned out so cute~ you guys are adorable