Sunday, November 2, 2008

Charlie Brown, a rodeo clown and a pregnant lady

Hyrum made a great Charlie Brown with his big, round head; blue eyes; and blonde hair. He wouldn't wear the sheet with all of the holes though. Ev went to his go-to costume: the rodeo clown. And I dressed up as a pregnant lady, well, because.... This is Evan and I going for the gold ( or apple) in our couple's bobbing for apple contest. Evan won. Again, the big head was a factor.
This is most of the gang that dressed up. We had quite a few of the non-dresser-uppers as well.



Pumpking carving





All in all it was a super fun Halloween.



8 comments:

Loriann Jensen said...

Are you preggars??????

Straley said...

Great announcement, but I want to see a picture of you and your Belly! (or are you not that far along?) :)
Congratulations!!! Hyrum is such a cute kid, it would be a crime for you to not have several more.

Andrea Pulsipher said...

Congratulations!! You guys need to have a cute little girl to play with now. That's so exciting though. You'll have to call and tell us more!

Janelle Johnson said...

Were you and Ev the only adults that dressed up? Loves.

The Grush's said...

Yes, we need to talk.

Smart Family said...

I think I missed something! Are you going to have a baby?

Jessica said...

Your Preggo!! Why didn't you tell me. Anywho, your Halloween party looked so awesome, I wish I was there. Actually, I had a wonderful Halloween. We will just have to wait and party on Thanksgiving!

Laura said...

Was that an announcement?!?! YAY!! I'm so happy for you. Congratualtions! When are you due?