Saturday, December 20, 2008

4 years old

Today is Jeb's 4th birthday. I can't believe that I have a child that would be that old. We had some angelfood cake and sent 4 balloons to heaven for him. (Hyrum was a little torqued when he realized the balloons weren't coming back). It's always a bittersweet day for me and I think of him the most on this day. I compare him most to Hyrum; but even that's hard b/c I know they'd be different. I guess what gets me through is the knowledge that I will have him forever someday and that someday he will open his eyes and look at me. I'm very excited for that day.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Jen, this little blog made me realize how important it is to be sealed in the temple. And also how important it is to keep those covenants and endure to the end. You and Evan are such great examples to me.