Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve Dinner

Kimberly and sweet newborn, Cooper. Don't worry, 5 of us offered to hold him before we ate. And then Kimberly got to eat later...
William is sitting by Evan, then I look hunched, Brandon didn't like dressing up but Amber made him :) My Christmas table cloth? I don't have one. I used gift wrap.

The FUN table. Brooke, Bry Bud, Kensey, Grace, and Austin.


Ashlee and Amanda at the bar...wait...are you old enough to be at the bar?



And nobody wanted to sit by poor lonesome Buzzy boy.


Thanks to all of my neighbors who dressed up so that I could "carry on" the family tradition of Christmas Eve dinner!

2 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Hy looks so handsome and so do the neighbors...well, handsome or pretty. Whichever.

Jessica said...

I love this blog. It reminds me of something... I love how no one wants to sit by Buzzy, poor kid.