Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Bears

A tradition the Johnson family had was a collection of Christmas bears...many of which came from Granny T. Mom would pile them in the middle landing of our home and we would go push the buttons on the musical ones all at the same time...we were so clever. Well, that tradition vanished when our "take-it-to-the-DI, doesn't-like-to-accumulate-too-much-junk" mother took them to the DI when the fam moved from Dayton to Malta (don't get me wrong, I'm really glad that my mom doesn't store just STUFF). My little sisters, although well into their teens, were very perturbed that the Mummsie DI-ed the Christmas bears.
Anyway, I now have started my own collection (due largely in part to, once again, Granny T) and I had them all neatly arranged. I was trying to get Hy to sit amongst them and look all cute. He obviously had other ideas.
WWF with the Christmas teddies. I think Hyrum wants to wrestle Uncle JC and Elliott and probably Steve.

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

Haha. Having a child that wrestles bears is probably less annoying than having children who push the buttons on musical bears all at the same time. :)