Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter from the Hon-yocks.

We woke up to snow on Saturday, so the Easter "Decca" bunny hid eggs throughout the house while the kids and I were in the exercise room. Hy had to shoot the eggs before he'd put them in the basket...gotta make sure they won't jump out at you!


Riley broke one open and decided to quit hunting for more eggs and just enjoy the one she got.




Today I attempted the traditional bunny cakes, but I just can't get icing on my cakes right. Kudos to anyone who makes beautiful cakes. I'll just stick to taste-testing :)


My favorite part of Easter was seeing Jeb's grave and knowing that one day we'll be able to give him lots of loves because of Easter and our Savior, Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

Andrea Pulsipher said...

We went to Kenzie's grave too and I had the same thoughts about Easter. I've never appreciated Easter as much I as I do now.

Janelle Johnson said...

Happy Easter Israelsens!