Friday, April 29, 2011

Riley's First Pink Lemonade Party



(Sorry, it's backwards....)

The little hostess after her long day.
The "men". Hyrum got in his little tie, vest, sunday slacks and everything. However, he wouldn't do the "woman" dance, and he requested "man" paper plates, cups, etc. He was a little disgusted that he had to use a pink napkin.




During the "woman dance."



We made wands with streamers to dance with.

Baby Ruby loved hers.


Adelia and Riley.


Remi, Adelin, & Emalee (I'm sure I spelled their names wrong).


The dainty meal.








We also enjoyed reading "Pinkalicious" and watching Strawberry Shortcake. I, for one, had a blast ;)

3 comments:

Smart Family said...

What a fun party! It's makes me want to have a girl, so I can have girly things around and pink. I can see Michael also not wanting to use a pink napkin!

Andrea Pulsipher said...

Looks like you're having too much fun!

Michelle said...

Jen, it was super cute and lots of fun!! Thanks for having us over! I'd love some copies of your photos!!