Friday, April 22, 2011

Twirling

I used to assume that I'd be a perfect mom for boys. Why? I could just send them out with their dad and they'd be good :) I wouldn't have to worry about female drama (screaming), trying to do a little girl's hair, or trying to be a role model for a daughter. But Heavenly Father sent me a little girl and I'm soooo glad that He did. Why?

Little boys don't twirl around in pretty pink princess dresses...at least Evan's sons don't :)

Boys don't say "Oh cute" when they see a flower or a baby lamb.


And boys don't steal their daddy's heart like a little girl does.



I love my little girl.

6 comments:

Sara and JC said...

Adorable!

Grandmummsie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love my Riley girl.

Janelle Johnson said...

I love your little girl too.

Janae said...

That's so sweet! Your kids really are adorable!

Andrea Pulsipher said...

Little girls have it figured out--nothing melts a daddy's heart as fast as little girls! Way cute! Riley and Olivia need to get together again.

Terra said...

Amen! And she is adorable.