Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring Break

Somebody asked Hyrum if he was going to do something fun for spring break. He said, "Yes!" The person asked what, I'm sure they were thinking Disneyland or camping or some exotic thing. His response: "We are going to plant and harrow and.....(other farm things)."  I think every spring break I had growing up we were just starting to farm again, so we didn't do a whole lot. But we had a great spring break and enjoyed riding with Dad in the tractor :)
And can I just say that this is one of my very favorite things to do? In the mornings at about 6 or 6:30, the bambinos start crawling in my bed for snuggle time. It doesn't ever last very long, but I love it! (And yes, Lindsay is mostly naked.)
 

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

Wahoo for a working spring break!