Sunday, March 31, 2013

Things I wish I would have gotten pictures of....

....Hy's last basketball game and Lindsay's actual birthday.
Hy's Team (thanks to Sam Zollinger)
Coach Kayden Hitt, Will Rex, Hy, Ethan Felthauser, Blake Tracy, Coach Wacey Holtman
(PS- When Kayden & Wacey were in 1st grade, I was their teacher for a month. At one time I was taller than both of them. And I was mean. I made them use the restroom at recess time and not during class time.)
 
 
....bottling chicken with Andrea, Aunt Marsha, and the children :)
 
......Lindsay opening her other bday presents
 
....a visit from Gma Jan & Aunt Kalene and Gma's new Australian fiancé. (I wish I could photograph his accent.)
 
.....coloring Easter eggs with the Bankhead boys
 
.....the Malta "grab-candy-off-the-ground-as-fast-as-you-can" Easter "egg" hunt
 
.....my cousin Tenesa's open house (love that girl and so happy for her and her new hubby)
 
.....the first firepit of the year and the next one with Decca & Steve
 
.....Decca riding Jasper bareback and Steve & Hy chasing goats
 
....Ev's dog Tip going out to gather cows almost perfectly.
 
.....Easter dinner with the Johnson's
 
....the girls matching Easter dresses and Hy all dressed up for church. Seriously. What kind of mother am I? And they were so cute.
 
Pictures I did get: Poor sick Lindsay. But it's kind of funny cause she looks like a passed out drunk.
Hunting for Easter eggs!




1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

Hey, good news. I've got a picture (sort of) of your girls in their Easter dresses. I'll post it somewhere in blog land this weekend.