Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring is springing as we spring ahead

So, in practicing for daylight savings time, I'm staying up late. It is now 8:56, but tomorrow, it will be 9:56. I hate daylight savings. I have no idea why we do it, except some golfer wants to stay up 'til 10pm.  That's my reasoning anyway.
 
Does anyone ever wonder why mothers go slightly insane? and then why it takes huge adjustments when they become "empty nesters?" Imagine if these were your co-workers and they paraded around with underwear on their head everyday. That is just a small taste of the people who I associate with every day, 24/7.
 We got our future egg producers in the mail.

 Riley on Missy for the first time (I think). Woohoo!
 And the last picture.....Herbie basking in the 32* sunhine...it's warming up here in Idaho :)

1 comment:

Jami said...

Your blog seriously cracks me up everytime! Looks like an adventure :)