Friday, April 4, 2014

Guess who is "NO?!?"

Did you know that "NO" is an age? In English, we call it "two." In Machi-Machi's world, it is "No!"
 
Me: "Linz, how old are you?"
Linz: "NO!"
Me: "Are you cute?"
Linz: "NO!"
Me: "Do you love your momma?"
Linz: "NO!"
Me: "Do you want a chocolate chip?"
Linz: "NO! Yes."

 (Notice the pink boots, the pigtails, and the hands in her pocket? Typical Lindsay)
 Her "sweet" pose.
 She got a dress and baby from Gma Vicki and Poppa Bernie. She loves them.
 We got her a new stroller and a "laptop". She loves them, too. But if you ask if she loves them.....she'll say, "NO!"



 These cupcakes are either Pinterest worthy or a Pinterest fail....I haven't decided yet. I do know the barn was a fail, but it's far enough away that you really can't see the details. I think I would give someone 5 cents if they can figure out the animals.
 We love our Lindsay! She makes us smile. She loves to escape outside to be in the open and with her animals and with her dad any chance she gets. She reminds me of me as a little girl. She is speaking well and it is fun to hear her words. She loves to make messes, but is usually pretty good at helping me clean them up. She loves her siblings but isn't afraid to whack! them if things aren't looking in her favor. She loves her "babies" and has always been a little mother. She loves to smooch "Baby Kelz" and pat her on the belly. She's not a big fan of strangers...or most people for that matter. But once you've won her over, you've got a friend for life! I love it when she raises her chubby little hands up in the air and says, "Hold you!" Yes Lindsay, I want to "hold you" forever!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Lindsey is my favorite little two year old! She makes my heart all warm and fuzzy! She is such a doll!