Sunday, April 27, 2014

"I am glad I married a mature woman"

Those were Evan's exact words after I sent him these pics from Melissa Campbell's 40th birthday party. Yes, he is lucky!

I have been on very few "girls night out" type things. Generally, they're not my cup of cocoa. I think women need each other and need get away time, but I usually get that fix going to relief society meetings. But I decided to go to this one and we had a great time! So, so happy that I was invited and hopefully we'll get to this again....next year. I can't believe I used to stay up that late on PURPOSE! :)
 This is Kelsey in the miniature golf game. She was a good sport!
 I think I see Wendy, Perla, & Alisha "putting around".
 Jami and I in a "bumper car selfie." This is where Evan made his "mature woman" comment.
 BUMPER CARS! woohooo! SOOOOO fun. I'm going to take the kids on these puppies soon :)
Some fun, fun friends! Love these ladies, and can I just say, I would have added like 20 other ladies to this group! :)
L to R: Melissa Campbell, Beth Campbell, Perla Nelson, Jami Bingham, Alisha Smith, ME, Jaime Nelson, Wendy Iverson, Jodi Campbell holding baby Kelsey (Jodi held her so I could go on the bumper cars! Thank you Jodi!!)
*Also a HUGE thank you to Evan for making it possible that I could go. I love that man, he spoils me so :)

2 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Whoot, whoot!

Jami said...

Wendy Iverson?!?! You must be looking at facebook to much and got her maiden name stuck in your head ;)! hehe! It was a super fun night! Our selfie is just precious ;)!