Sunday, April 27, 2014

Some April Stuff

 Couldn't you just smooch the chubs on this baby?
 
Evan asked Hyrum to knock down a spider web with a broom. After Hyrum had done so, Riley chirped: "Good job, Hyrum! You're a 'soupy' hero!!"
 Riley was mad at me....apparently so were her piggies. Can you count all 6 pigs?
 Funny faces!
 We went to the school carnival with an "under the sea" theme. haha Just kidding and seeing if you were paying attention. It was an outer space theme.
 
Evan: "Me & Mom need to go on a hot date."
Riley: "Are you cold?"
 
 
Riley was in one of her "moods" and wanted to be held. I had my hands full, so Lindsay held her. Then I dropped whatever I had my hands "full" of and got the camera, hmmmmm.....

 Lindsay stopping to smell the tulips!
Lindsay has started talking like crazy, but it still takes the urim and thummim to understand her. Her words for sausage = bachie and for yogurt = gee-gurt.

No comments: