Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fast Trip to Rexburg


We made a quick trip to Rexburg this last weekend for Elliott's blessing. It was fun to go and see my "little" brother be a dad. I wish we could have stayed longer, but such is life. I didn't get any pics while we were there, but I did get a pic of Hy in his car seat. He was a pretty good traveler to last 14 hours. He's used to sitting in the car seat for a long time to get anywhere.
We got to see all of my immediate family and a grandma and aunt as well. Ev and I got to go to the new Rexburg Temple. Later we played in the hotel swimming pool and Hy loved it. And we went and crashed Decca's new apartment and roommates. Power to all my fellow Rexburg alumni.... :)

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

He was so happy this trip...except the 1 am thing. But really, I had so much fun with him.