Friday, June 20, 2008

Rednecks

So...my brother JC has started a redneck competition between my sister, Janelle, and I. However, we are different types of "rednecks." I am more of the "hick" type and Janelle is planning on more of the "car-on-cinder-blocks-in-the-front-yard" type. (Am I right Janelle?)


Anyway, we get points according to our redneck-ish living. We have taken the lead with our accumulation (sp?) of dogs over the last year. At last count, we have 2 corgis (mine) and 5 border collies (Evan's working dogs). This doesn't include the four dogs that Ev has found new homes for and the two that he has given to Peruvians.


And what's worse...I made a rule that we couldn't have more than two dogs at one time. I was the first one to break this rule with the corgis. And Ev actually uses his dogs on the ranch. So I really can't say anything now.
13 points (point per dog) for the Israelsen's.

This is my corgi "Whizzy" when I first got him as a pup in December.

1 comment:

Julia Izzy said...

jen!! that is funny! aren't corgis so cute?! i love mine. she is getting so big though. and james' is bigger than mine!! have a great day!!