Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Flower Garden

So, I have been so ambitious about my flower garden this year. Amber (my neighbor) has helped me a lot and I enjoyed going to the green house in Ely. Hyrum LOVES to help out and will spend hours with a spade, shovel or rake tearing up everything I've just done. He loves the outdoors, dirt and water.

Now for the bad news....this last weekend, the SNAKES have come out....ewwww! I hate mice, but snakes...snakes are just worse. Last night, I quizzed Evan all about how to kill rattlers (*oh, sidenote: over half of the snakes have been rattlers...even worse) and what to do if someone gets bit, etc. Yeah, that was a BAD idea. The rest of the night, I thought snakes were in the house getting into Hy's crib and crawling into my bed. I didn't get a very restful night's sleep.

No comments: