Sunday, June 8, 2014

Riley's 5th Birthday

Wow! My "baby girl" is 5 years old! What a party we had fit for a princess. She got a purple princess bike. She was a little intimidated by it at first, but by the end of the night, she had ridden it to the Albion park from the Johnson's and did really well!
 I couldn't help it....I did five "Frozen" colors of nail polish for her and she loved them. She painted my finger and toenails and I did hers and Linz's.
 Here is her b-day poster. She asked me to cut out the drawing I did of her as Elsa. I think she is holding her crown and jewelry that she got from Aunt Janelle. Bottom left are two dashing princes: Rick & Ev with their babies. It was Colin's first birthday, so we had a big ol' party at the Johnson's for the two kids. We ate pizza, had two cakes (Riley's was a "Frozen" cake with little Frozen dolls on it) and then went to the park.
 Grandma Vicki & Poppa Bernie got her a Sofia swimsuit, goggles and a princess pool. The kids LOVED it. I foresee many pool parties this summer on hot summer days.
Riley also got: a carebear &sunflower (which is growing and she LOVES it), a Rapunzel doll that has two dresses (which she LOVES), a cute maxi dress, yoga pants, and princess nightgown, a Merida Barbie doll and a coloring book (which she LOVED). Basically, Riley hit jackpot. And I'm not gonna lie, it is easy shopping for that girl :)

I love my Riley and her sense of beauty. She loves to make things beautiful including: hair, paintings, her dolls, her sisters, herself, the house, etc. She definitely has a strong will and a flash of a temper. But she gets over it quickly, and loves you completely again. She loves to sing made up songs and sing in front of the fireplace where she can see her reflection. She makes me smile, laugh, and get angry almost every single day. I love my Riley and I'm so glad that she's my daughter.

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Princess PP!