Sunday, June 15, 2014

33 sounds good to me!!

I had such a great birthday! To start things out, Ev went on Memorial Day to Evanston, WY at 3 a.m., to pick up a little tri-colored corgi for me! Who does that??? My husband is AMAZING! She is a purebred, but unpapered female. She's 2 years old and I hope to get pups from her. She is such a cutie! We've had a lot of fun with her so far. Her name is Muzzy because of the white "muzzle" on her nose.
 Ev asked what I wanted to do for my b-day. Since we had finished with the hay, I decided to go camping. At first I just wanted to go canoeing at 6-mile. Then Ev wanted to fish, so we decided Sublett, then I wanted to make a camp out of it...and we did! It was a little crazy trying to get things done so that we could go on Friday...but after we finally got there, it was sOOOO much fun! Dad & Mom came up with Bankhead's canoe and some 4-wheelers. We had Navajo tacos and Dad & I took the kids on a little ride. After dinner, Hy and I went out on the canoe. The reservoir was so smooth and just perfect. Ev and Riley went fishing and Mom made popcorn and dessert. That night, we were pretty cold and I was worried about the babies so I kept checking on them. Neither Evan or I slept that night, but that's ok. The next morning, Ev caught more fish (10 altogether) and Hy & I went on the canoe right before we left. Such a great b-day present!

 Ri drew me a picture, Hy's holding the ladybug he caught me, Lindsay is holding one of the Reese's PB cups Vicki gave me and I'm wearing my hat and apron she gave me as well. Mom and Dad got me some moola and I got cards and letters and more PB cups from friends and family. I felt so loved!
 Ev & I went to the Outpost that night as well. So fun!
 My mother-in-law knows me well :)

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

Happy Birthday! I love the last shot, and I love the new header picture for the blog!