Sunday, June 8, 2014

Warm Spring Days

For Granny T's bday, we went to Richmond on Black & White days and helped "spring clean" her yard and house. It was fun to catch up with aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. I don't know why I have the top picture, other than Granny T was holding Kelsey, Aunt Josie is holding Stevie, and Aunt Cara is handing Kelsey off to Granny. The bottom picture, Riley gets to meet her 2nd cousin, Riley Jordyn (my cousin Samantha Robinson Huth's daughter). She was excited! We also got to see Grandma in the Red Hat lady float. Her house was a perfect spot on the parade route.
 
(I also saw my old chum, Mistidawn Going, from Richmond. We were friends mostly because of location for the few months we lived in Richmond before moving to Dayton. I recognized her and she recognized me. Fun stuff).
 Riley and I made her a beautiful dandelion crown....then we found out Grandpa had sprayed the dandelions with chemicals the day before. So we took a quick pic and threw the crown away. Lindsay likes her tractors and her dad!
 Lindsay riding buckin' Blondie and getting her trained for the rest of us. Ev & Lindsay got Leftie out for the rest of us one day. Me on the top, Decca in the middle, Grandmummsie on the bottom photo.
I think Lindsay has something on her face (again), Kelsey & Stevie being sweet & holding hands,
Grandpa Jeff pushing the kids on the swing, Decca & Stevie sleeping on the couch, and in the center is Hyrum on his field trip....he's the one in the rubber boots. Who wears rubber boots on a field trip? Hyrum. Why? Because we went to the Grush Dairy, and YOU WEAR RUBBER BOOTS AT A DAIRY. It was awesome! Evan and I went as herders...er...uh....parent volunteers. Lots of fun!

No comments: